Thursday, March 19, 2015

Coming soon...

These are the big things that are happening:

First off, we the adjuncts at Cleveland State University will be meeting 3/24 (6 pm) at  at the SEIU HQ at 1771 E 30th St.

Second, The New Faculty Majority and the Ohio Part Time Faculty Assocation are hosting a seminar on navigating Unemployment March 21st, 11:00-12:30, at the North Shore Federation of Labor, 3250 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio.

On the 31st, at 12:00, I (and whoever wants in on this, please!) will be meeting with the AAUP to discuss... I don't know, but they sought me out so I think it will be good. 

The Vindicator is recording interviews with me (2, I think).  They've already done 1. So... I don't know.  Face for radio... Just saying.

Finally, I have been informed that our own dear Connie Adjunct has sent her rebuttal to the Plain Dealer, so keep a look out for that.

Finally, they cannot win, we are mighty, keep the faith, and if nothing else, some guy with your email is willing to risk his job to help you get a fair wage.  Come meet me on Tuesday.

1 comment: